Functional and non – functional cookies
Cookies can be subdivided into functional and non-functional cookies. Functional cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website and ensures that we can show you the required information quickly and accurately each time you visit our website. Useful, because you do not have to enter your information, preferences, or adjust your settings.
We use the non-functional cookies to see how many visitors our website has and how these visitors use the website. We use this information to further improve the website. This information is anonymous, with this information we can not identify anyone. These files will disappear automatically when you close your browser or these files stay up to 12 months after your last visit to the website.
Functional cookies are used to:
- Remember your login information.
- To ensure the security of your login information.
- Pre-fill online order forms with your customer information.
- Ensure consistency in the design of the website.
Non – functional cookies are used to:
- Measure how many people visit our website.
- Determine how visitors use the website.
- Improve the performance of the website.
- Improve the user experience on the website.
As non functional cookie we use Hotjar to improve and optimize the use of this website and to make the website more user – friendly. Hotjar registers page visits, clicks and scroll activities of our website visitors. The recordings are made anonymous.
More information about cookies and cookie legislation can be found at https://www.youronlinechoices.com/